Saturday, February 25, 2012

Good morning all!
You know those days when you wake up excited about life? Today was one of those days. I have a lot of them but today was extra special cuz both of my babies are here aka my sisters. Hopefully we can go take pictures today. This morning I saw this link about waterbirth and various pictures. So freakin beautiful. It's getting me even more excited to give birth. I know a lot of people are scared but I'm literally bursting at the seams with excitement. I'm so ready to experience everything and have the people I love be there. I can't wait to share this time with Kollin. I can't wait to see our reaction when we finally get to hold OUR son. I love saying that. What a beautiful thing. We made a human being! Pretty soon we'll get to teach him and love him. It gets me excited to think about how many wonderful people are gonna be in his life, how many people already love him just as much as I do. Just the thought of it all, makes me smile so wide. I think I get what my dad was talking about when he said the love he has for his children is the purest form of love. I love him so much now I can't imagine what it will be like once he's actually right here in front of me. I know he's gonna be amazing and beautiful and I am so ready for all of it.

http://blogs.babble.com/being-pregnant/2011/07/21/amazing-waterbirth-photos/?utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=babbleeditors&utm_content=post&utm_medium=referral&pid=1698#slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment