Monday, May 14, 2012

Long time no blog! So many things have happened since the last time I wrote. One of them being that I am now officially a mom! Kyson was born on March 17th at 1245. I can honestly say it was the best day of my life. He's amazing in every way possible. I love him more than anything.
So, I had my first mother's day yesterday. It was great. I got to go out to lunch with my friend Elizabeth's awesome mom and hilarious sister. Kyson always gets a lot of attention when he goes anywhere. Silly boy. Karen (Liz's mom) brought Kyson's handmade donut from Philly. Who needs a bumbo when you have an extra large donut?! He really loves it and sits in it and watches everything. I will be really sad when he eventually is too big to fit in the middle. Maybe it will be his comfort thing which would be hilarious considering it's freakin huge and pink. But whatever floats his boat lol!

I am also pleased to announce that he finally got to wear his first pair of jeans! I have been dying to dress him up in clothes other than onesies and such. Friday, on our way to Maine (his first time going) I got the opportunity! The next day we got to see my friend Hannah graduate. Which gave me an excuse to dress him in a fancy suit with a tie! He looked so cute. I took the picture as he was crying but I'm sure you get the gist of it. Anyway I'm gonna try harder to write in here more often! Ciao





No comments:

Post a Comment